How to download and install Funimate on Android device
Funimate is one of the most trusted app for video editing functions with which you can create musical videos, lip syncing, dancing and looping video effects. The app has been trusted by 40 million users across the world and has a top ranking in more than 80 countries. The vast set of features available on the app makes video editing tasks simple and easy. You can create slow motion videos, add text, emoji, sticker, crop and trim pictures and videos etc. You will be able to make creative videos which is surely going to mesmerize your audience.
The app has more than 10 million downloads on the Play Store and has a rating of 4.4/5 and has been rated by over 950k people as on date. As you can see the app has a highly positive review from the users. The app is Editor’s choice on the play store and has an age rating of 13. In this article I am going to explain you how to download and install Funimate on your Android device.
How to free download Funimate latest version on Android:
You can either download the app directly from your phone through the official Google Play store or some third party website. Also, you can download the app on your PC and then transfer it to your phone. Follow these steps to download the app directly:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Using the search box, search for the term “Funimate”
- You will see “Funimate: Video Editor & Music Clip Star Effects” coming up as the first result
- The app is represented by a colored spiral as its logo. Its important to identify the right app since there are other apps with similar names
- Once you have idenfied the correct app, click on install button and it will start downloading
- The app will finish downloading and will install automatically. The entire time taken for this process depends on the speed of your internet and processing power of your phone.
- Make sure you have enough memory on your phone as it takes typically 100-200 MB disk space
- Once installed you can start using the app as described below
The app can also be downloaded from third party websites such as uptodown, softonic, downzen, malavida etc. You can also visit the official website funimate(dot)com for downloading the app.
How to use Funimate app after downloading?
After the download and installation is finished, launch the app on your phone or tablet and follow these steps:
- Once the app is opened you will see a registration screen
- You need to create an account in order to use the app. Read: Login or Sign in to Funimate video maker
- If you have already registered in Funimate you can just sign in using your email or social connection (Facebook/Twitter/Google).
- If you are yet to sign up, then you have two options viz. using your email or social connection
- Open an account on Funimate by providing your email ID and desired password
- Another faster approach would be to sign up with Facebook, Twitter or Google. This option will collect yuor basic details from your social account but sets up your account quickly.
- You will come to the home screen where you can see others’ videos, notifications, start creating your own videos, doing edits, access your account settings and configuration etc.
- If you need more than the free access then you can go pro by subscribing to one of the plans and unlock tons of new features. But make sure that you really need those features as you will be spending money.
- There are options like weekly, monthly and yearly subscription and the app allows you to use 7 day free trial (this is at the time of writing, make sure to check with the official app once). Make sure to cancel it at least one day prior to when your free trial ends as otherwise you will be charged.
- You can start creating awesome videos which is going to entertain your friends and family.