Login or Sign in to Funimate video maker
How to Register/Sign Up or create an account on Funimate?
Funimate is an app where you can make creative videos of yourself or family to be uploaded on social media such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook etc. The app presents you with a lot of features and facilities using which you can create masterful videos which is certainly going to impress your audience. You can add photos, add music, text edits, emoji, smileys, stickers etc. Funimate also allows you to use traditional editing features such as merge, chop, cut, trim parts of your video. Each portion of your video can be carefully edited and synchronized with the music which you are adding. This will create a positive vibe when you finally generate the video and upload it with social network or privately with your friends or family. Without further adieu I will tell you in detail the process for first making your account on Funimate app and then to login or signin to the app.
Steps for registering yourself on Funimate:
- Go to Google Play store or Apple app store (as the case may be) in order to download Funimate (you can read Download Funimate latest version free for Android and iOS)
- Search for “Funimate” and you will find the app located there. The app is developed by AVCR Inc. which will help you identify
- Download and install the application. The app is more than 100 MB so will take some time
- Once you open the app, you will see a screen where you are presented with two options viz. “Create an Account” and “Login”
- Click on “Create an Account” which will bring you to the next screen
- Here you have three options to register
- “Continue with Email”: Select this if you want to register using an email ID. You need to enter your preferred username, Email and password and that is it. There is also an option to add profile picture in this stage itself
- “Continue with Facebook” or “Continue with Google”: This is an option where you can use your social network IDs in order to quickly register. It will ask you options to grant permission. Funimate will ask permission for access to your name, email address, profile picture etc. Click continue if you are okay.
- If you have already registered, it will show you “Email Address already registered”. In such a case you need to use the forgot password feature to recover the account.
Steps for login or signin to Funimate:
- Once you have registered successfully you can proceed to the login screen
- Here you can enter your Username or Email which you used to create your account and the associated password. In case you used social network then just click on the relevant button
- Once you have logged in, it will take you to the home screen where you will see a lot of options such as following, featured, lit, tutorials etc. Following are some of the key features:
- Search button: Here you can see sections such as “Featured Challenges” where you can experience the new keyframe effects for which Funimate is famous for. There is a section for “Element Library” where you can see options such as overlay, transition, background, aesthetic, charlidamelio, soft, text, colouring, flash etc. which you can use to create wonderful videos. Also you can find options for talent, freestyle, fanedit, remake, aesthetic, transition, anime, game, clippack, velocity, kpop etc.
- There is a “plus +” button in the center which lets you shoot video, edit video or select a template of your choice. This is basically for your video editing needs. There is an option for Funimate pro free trial as well. Your projects will be shown here.
- Notification Button: This option shows the latest news or update from Funimate app. Keep following this space for great enhancements and feature updates
How to edit your account:
- At the bottom right corner you will see an option to access your profile. You can choose your profile picture, see yoor “Funimates”, features, lits, likes etc.
- Also, you can see the number of followers you have, whom you are following, likes, views etc.
- There is an option at the top right where you can access your settings. Here you can choose your preferred language, perform functions such as Reset Password, Push notifications settings etc.
- You can also control your privacy settings such as make your account private, allow Funimate chat, comment privacy settings, allow others to share your videos etc.
- You can connect social network accounts such as Facebook and Google to your account
- There is a support section where you can choose to Rate Funimate on the play store/apple app store, access Funimate tutorial videos, report problems/suggestions and access the FAQ
If you are facing challenges feel free to write to email@example.com for resolution of any of your queries or post suggestion.
Do watch the below video to see a walkthrough: